Cooloongup cancer patient suffers severe burn in ferocious home inferno | Ralph-Lauren

Must Read

[ad_1]

An 82-year-old man is in hospital with severe burns after his home in Cooloongup erupted into flames Sunday afternoon.

Neighbours raised the alarm when they saw the billowing smoke pour from rooftop around 2.30pm.

They tried to help put out the flames but the fire was too ferocious.

It took 11 fire crews to control the blaze which gutted the property.

FOR MORE CHECK OUT THE VIDEO PLAYER ABOVE

It’s believed the cause of the fire was a generator in a shed.

The pensioner, who is a war veteran already suffering from cancer, was taken to Fiona Stanley Hospital for treatment.

Neighbour Mark Noble described the fire as an “inferno”.

“It could have been a lot worse. Thankfully he’s okay,” he told 7NEWS.

The man’s ginger cat Sam also escaped alive.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Sun Yang’s doping ban almost halved | Ralph Lauren

Chinese swimmer Sun Yang's doping suspension has been almost halved to four years and three months by the...

More Articles Like This