Facebook may have restricted our ability to share news on its platform, but there are plenty of other ways you can stay up to date with the latest news, and stay in touch.
DOWNLOAD THE WEST APP
Get all the latest news and notifications sent to your phone.
The West App Features:
- Premium News: unrivalled coverage of local and regional news that matters, plus informed opinion and analysis from WA’s most trusted journalists and columnists;
- Breaking news: up to the minute news from around the country and the world;
- Notifications: Be the first to know with breaking news alerts;
- Comments: Have your say on stories that matter to you;
- Today’s newspaper: browse WA’s daily newspaper and other regional newspapers – exactly as they were printed each day, anytime anywhere. View the whole paper and access past editions;
- Exclusive rewards: Get access to discounts on dining, movies and more with your digital West Rewards card. Find the latest offers available for your card on the West Rewards site.
How do I download the West App?
See the answers to frequently asked questions here.If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please Contact Us. Our friendly Subscriber Services team will be happy to assist with your subscriptions enquiry. You can also read all our FAQs here.
BECOME A DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER
You can become a digital subscriber for as little as $1 a day.
Be informed, entertained and inspired with The West Australian and The Sunday Times.
Looking for corporate subscriptions?
Please complete our enquiry form, and our friendly subscriptions team will be in contact.
SIGN UP TO OUR FREE NEWSLETTERS
The West has a number of free newsletters that are sent throughout the day, with all of the latest and breaking news.
All you have to do is tick a box and sign up.
BOOKMARK OUR SITE
Head to the West’s website and bookmark www.thewest.com.au in your browser.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND LINKEDIN
Stay up to date with breaking news on The West’s other social media channels.
LISTEN TO THE WEST LIVE PODCAST
The West Live is your daily talk show hosted by The West Australian’s Ben O’Shea. He’ll tell you the stories behind the stories and break down what is happening in and around Perth and WA. It’s live, it’s local and it’s the news made for you, when you want it. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to The West Live Podcast
Never miss an episode by subscribing to the podcast – released each weekday after the live morning show.