Broome Cruises has come up with an innovative way to showcase the popular North West destination’s captivating scenery, culture and cuisine in just half a day with its new Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise.
The afternoon-to-evening experience starts as you step aboard a 69-ft charter boat and take in spectacular views of Broome’s coastline and Cable Beach at sunset — from one of three luxury decks.
During the cruise, you’ll be offered a range of beverages including premium still and sparkling Margaret River regional wines by Howard Park, local Matso’s Ginger Beer and Spinifex Beer and a variety of imported bottled beers and soft drinks.
You’ll also enjoy a 7-course menu of Kimberley seafood and fresh local ingredients, created by a private onboard chef. (View the full menu here.)
The cruise visits the pearl lines of the oldest Australian-owned and -operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay, where you’ll join in the harvest of wild pearl oysters from the sea followed by the serving of a rare pearl meat dish.
You can also view locally grown Cygnet Bay pearls on deck and get the chance to spot turtles or whales and dolphins in season — as well as enjoy a trip onboard an amphibious ‘sealeg’ vessel (a boat with wheels), transferring you out to/from the cruise boat mooring.
- Broome Cruises’ Half-Day Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruiseis an afternoon/evening tour.
- Cost is $349 per adult ($339 seniors/$329 child, not ideal for children under 5).
- Price is fully inclusive (7-course banquet, all drinks, cruise and pearling), with complimentary return transfers from Broome hotels and accommodation provided.
- Cruises depart from Broome’s Gantheaume Point 5 days per week.
- For full cruise details and bookings, visit broomecruises.com.au or phone 8 9586 1136