Prince William is “concerned” that Harry “may go too far with his truth bombs”, a source claims.
The Duke of Cambridge is said to be worried his younger brother could further damage his relationships with the royal family.
And a pal told the Mail on Sunday William is both disappointed and “greatly concerned” by Harry’s latest broadside in yet another Oprah production.
Charles came in for particular criticism in Harry’s latest documentary, The Me You Can’t See.
In the program, Harry accused the royals of showing “total neglect” for his mental health woes.
And he claimed Charles caused him to “suffer” and didn’t “make it right” for him after his mother’s death in 1997.
He also spoke about Meghan’s battles with mental health – and said she would sob into her pillow after ‘smears’ from The Firm.
And he said he was faced with an “element of shame” when he opened up about his struggles.
“As parents, as siblings, certainly from what I’ve learned, there’s an element of shame we feel because we’re like, ‘How could we not have seen it?’,” he said.
“But we all know when people are suffering and people are struggling that we’re all incredibly good at covering it up.”
The source said Harry’s loved ones have “concerns” about what he might say in future interviews.
RELATED: Secret message in Kate look
RELATED: Old blog comes back to haunt Meghan
It’s reported the Queen gave her blessing for Harry’s involvement in the doco because she was told it would cover soldiers’ mental health.
But she and Charles were left “absolutely gobsmacked” when they were informed of Harry’s latest “personal attacks” in the show.
And the Duke’s relationship with his family in the UK is now “hanging by a thread”, a source says.
Meanwhile, it emerged this week that cops had to visit Harry’s multimillion-pound LA mansion so he could be told of his grandfather’s death.
The US Embassy made repeated attempts to contact the royal in the early hours of the morning.
However, the Duke failed to pick up his phone to the calls, made a little after 3am.
Police from the sheriff’s department in Santa Barbara were then dispatched to the gates of his home in exclusive Montecito, TMZ claims.
They told him he needed to call the Embassy urgently.
The announcement of the Duke of Edinburgh’s death was made in an official statement by Buckingham Palace at 12 noon UK time – 4am LA time.
It means Harry is likely to have learned of Philip’s death less than an hour before the rest of the world.
It’s understood the royal family was desperate to tell Harry of the death personally to spare him the distress of learning the news in the media first.
But it’s also believed there was a particular drive to tell him as quickly as possible after he and Meghan’s bombshell Oprah interview aired on March 8.
The fallout from the chat continues months on after the pair made allegations that a senior royal had made a racist comment about the colour of Archie’s skin while Meghan was still pregnant.
Oprah later clarified neither the Queen nor the Duke of Edinburgh had been responsible for the comment.
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission