If you’re someone who likes an easy reading experience with fewer distractions and more news, then news.com.au Premium is for you.
We’ve listened to feedback from our readers and understand you want choice. The choice to see ads or not.
We need advertising to help us to continue bringing you the best news, sport and entertainment coverage from Australia and around the world but we also know that ads can be distracting.
We developed news.com.au Premium, a members only ad-lite experience for people who like to get the news with fewer ads.
news.com.au Premium is an exclusive membership package that includes:
• No pre roll video ads
• No display ads unless they relate to news.com.au
• No lock-in contract
• A daily curated newsletter from our editor in chief with exclusive content
• $5 voucher from HeyYou to spend on coffee or food
• Discount and rewards such as 20% off The Iconic
• Exclusive competitions that only members can enter
• Plus all the benefits of registration, such as unlimited articles on our app, the ability to comment and vote in polls
You’ll also be the first to hear about new products and projects and you’ll be supporting our award-winning newsroom so we can keep bringing you breaking news and exclusives, such as the story of Brittany Higgins who went public with rape allegations inside Parliament House. news.com.au’s National Political Editor Samantha Maiden broke that story and many more which followed.
Australian of the Year Grace Tame rose to prominence through news.com.au’s Let Her Speak campaign, which saw her take her legal fight to allow sexual assault survivors to publicly identify to the Supreme Court of Tasmania, and win.
Become a news.com.au member and enjoy a distraction-free reading experience and a whole lot more. There is only a limited number of memberships available so try it today.