As competition increases day by day, businesses are faced with mounting challenges. Innovative and efficient solutions can help your company stand out from the crowd. To ensure you’re targeting the right customers and getting the right results, choose the best digital marketing services from Blurn. They can prove through actions how digital marketing services are valuable choices to handle and therefore can overcome the challenges faced by businesses. To know more, Contact Blurn.
Who Needs Digital Marketing Services?
The answer to this query is clear. All businesses require digital marketing services. Digital marketing services are usually chosen by:
- Small business or start-ups to increase their visibility and awareness
- Local business owners to increase stores or branches
- Mid-sized business who plan to expand and increase customers
- Brands to improve their branding and to sustain existing relationships with customers as well as to create new customers
- Business owners that plan to go international
- Entrepreneurs who plan to increase their coverage and increase customer base
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Provides a chance to small business owners with little budgets to grow their businesses
- Targets audiences with an existing interest to increase engagement level
- Cost-effective B2C & B2B marketing solutions for immediate results. Check out the services offered by Blurn.
- Offers short-term solutions like paid digital advertising
- Provides long-term solutions like SEO marketing and related services
- Presents opportunities to invade new markets locally and expand internationally
- Target various segments of customers
- Drives an exceptional rate of return for digital marketing campaigns
Major Digital Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Consultation: Blurn offer consultation services regarding digital marketing which can help you maximise your profits with a solid digital marketing strategy. Get in touch for more details.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Implementing an SEO strategy can multiply the profits of your clients. Blurn has proved this by sticking to cost-effective ways!
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC): We have experts who are well-versed in identifying apt keywords and implementing them in the PPC strategy.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): We can help in drastically increasing your social audience and their engagement with the highest click-through rate (CTR).
Other than this, we also offer services like SMS and Email marketing, Video marketing, Web design, Creative design and much more! Contact us and know more about the Best Digital Marketing Services from Blurn.
Reasons You May Need a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Staying Directionless: The business you own may be doing well. But you have no idea where this would be taking you further. Companies without a digital strategy don’t have a goal in terms of what they need to achieve from the web. We can help you out in identifying the scope and potentials for your business and how an online presence can make an impact on your business.
- Lack of Awareness Regarding Online Presence: If you don’t have any idea regarding how an online presence can make a difference in your business, you are missing out on opportunities. Different from the traditional market channels, having an established online presence can help you get customers internationally. With the help of various online tools, we can help you identify the customer demands, clicks and traffic received on your website.
- Your Business is Not Integrated: It’s common for your business to have digital marketing activities done completely separate from your business. We have specialist digital marketers who make sure they understand each aspect of your business and work accordingly. We work with you and for you, not away from you!
- Wasting Time & Investing in Duplication: Duplicating the digital marketing strategies implemented by competitors is a wrong idea. Duplication would only keep your business the same as your competitor. To stay ahead of your competitors, proper market research and implementation of strategies different from competitors are important.
- Lack of Optimisation: Every company with a website will have analytics, but the issue is that there is no specific person who reviews the same and takes action. We can help you optimise your websites and products/services listing and take action whenever necessary. Click here to know more about what our team of experts can do for your business.
Once a strategy is implemented in the right way, we keep monitoring the progress frequently to improve the key aspects like search marketing, site user experience, email, and social media marketing. Hence, most of the problems that occur in digital marketing will get solved with a thoroughly planned strategy.
B2B and B2C Digital Marketing
B2B Digital Marketing: If your company is business-to-business (B2B), then the digital marketing efforts should be around online lead generation. The marketing strategy implemented should attract and convert the highest quality leads via the business website and other supporting digital channels or even LinkedIn.
B2C Digital Marketing: Depending on the price point of your products, if your company is business-to-consumer, one of the goals of a digital marketing strategy is to attract people to your website. Focus more on building a strategy that exists throughout the buyer’s journey. It means, from the moment someone lands on your website, to the moment they make a purchase, the strategy implemented should work. Channels like Pinterest and Instagram can be more valuable than business-focused platforms such as LinkedIn.
Essential Digital Marketing Skills Required For Any Business
- Copywriting: Copy is a written material that aims at promoting an action. Copywriting is an essential digital marketing skill. A copywriter should write emails, landing pages, event invitations, paid ads, social media posts, product descriptions and many more. Free copywriting tools are available that ensures the copywriting is smooth and crisp. We have copywriting experts who can create copies for various purposes. Contact Blurn to know why you should choose us to write your copy.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): SEO is a complex subject with technical and creative aspects. It requires a wide range of sub-skills as well. Hence, at Blurn, we have SEO experts with proven track records that know how to produce and promote useful content, how to build listings that work and how to secure your website. We make use of both free and paid SEO tools which assists the SEO experts in implementing the right strategies.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): Showing up first in organic search results over time can be beneficial but it takes quite a lot of work to reach there. PPC helps in gaining more visibility quickly. As the name suggests, you have to pay for the clicks received. A PPC expert knows which words to target for better results. Our PPC experts don’t just work on search engines. They also have experience working on social media, websites, apps and so on.
- Email Marketing: Email has been around since long time. It still proves to be one of the effective and best marketing strategies to implement on people. Email marketing is versatile and this is what makes it a popular digital marketing tool. It can help in converting leads, engaging customers, building loyalty etc. A finely tuned email can help in gaining valuable insights from the target audience to help achieve goals.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO): A conversion happens only when the visitor to the website takes an action. CRO can identify the conditions that drive most engagements on your website. CRO tools can help in assisting CRO experts to make sure that the CRO data is correctly interpreted.
The skills required for reaping the most benefit from digital marketing keeps evolving, but you can always opt for the best digital marketing services from Blurn!
50 Murray St,
Sydney NSW 2000,
is a leading profit-focused Digital Marketing Agency offering a wide range of digital marketing services, including:
Digital Marketing Consultation, Search Engine Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Search(SEM/PPC), Social Media Marketing, Programmatic RTB display Marketing, Direct Display Marketing, Video Marketing, Email and SMS Marketing, Marketing Automation & CRM, Remarketing, Creative Design